As you enter therapy or parent coordination, you may want to learn more on your own. The following links will be provide interesting information and may stir you to do more research as well.
- http://www.iceeft.com – The international site for Emotion Focused Therapoy contains videos and testimonials.
- https://www.selfleadership.org – The international site for Internal Family Systems.
- https://www.ourfamilywizard.com – Co-parenting and shared/joint child custody management for divorced or unmarried parents. Parenting time, visitation schedules, activities, expenses, messaging, journals and more.
- http://www.wiserdc.com – This site has local resources for children and families with educational and professional needs.
- http://helpforadd.com – David Rabiner, Ph.D. has research reviews and advice for parents and children.
- http://www.amenclinics.com – A rich resource for brain imaging research and innovative treatment.
- http://www.collaborativepractice.com – The international site for collaborative dispute resolution for couples seeking divorce.
- http://www.theworldofcollaborativepractice.com – An international magazine dedicated to collaborative practice.
- http://www.neuroawareness.com – A website to help you understand the human brain as an emotional and cognitive machine.