Dupont Circle Office
1350 Connecticut Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20036
The 1350 Building goes through to 19th Street and can be entered from either street. A parking garage is conveniently located across the street on 19th Street. The south entrance of the metro at DuPont circle is also convenient.
Suite 602 is on the 6th floor.
Come in and make yourself comfortable.
Rest room keys are beside the water cooler restrooms are in the hallway on either side of the elevator shaft.
I look forward to welcoming you to this new comfortable space.
The Landow Building
7910 Woodmont Avenue
Bethesda, MD, 20814.
I look forward to welcoming you to this new space and the convenience of downtown Bethesda. The Suite has a coded door lock. The door code for the suite will be provided before your first appointment.
Directions to 7910 Woodmont Avenue, Suite 1101
The Landow Building is a 14 story building on the corner of Woodmont Avenue and St. Elmo Avenue in downtown Bethesda.
1. From Rockville: South on Rockville Pike (Rt. 355), which becomes Wisconsin Ave. Veer right onto Woodmont Ave. at the end of the N.I.H. campus. Continue 3 blocks past Battery Lane, to the corner of Woodmont and St. Elmo Avenues.
2. From points further North: Take I270 South toward I495 (Capital Beltway). Take left exit for Rte. 355. Proceed as in #1.
3. From Virginia: Take I495 (Capital Beltway) to the I270 split, remaining on I495 and exit on Wisconsin Avenue South/Rte. 355 (2nd exit after the split.) Proceed as in #1.
4. From the District: Take Wisconsin Avenue North into Bethesda. Turn left onto Old Georgetown Rd. Drive two blocks to Woodmont Avenue (2nd light). Turn Right and proceed two blocks to St. Elmo.
5. By Metro: Exit Metro at Bethesda station. Go up the steps to Old Georgetown Road. Walk northwest to Woodmont Avenue. Cross over Old Georgetown Rd. Turn right on Woodmont and walk two blocks to 7910 on the left.
6. From Points East: Take I495 West towards Silver Spring / Bethesda. Take Connecticut Avenue exit, south. Follow Connecticut Avenue to Jones Bridge Road. Turn Right on Jones Bridge Road to Wisconsin Ave (Jones Bridge ends at Wisconsin Avenue and N.I.H.). Turn left on Wisconsin and veer right on Woodmont. Proceed as in #1.
Metered parking is available on the street (please note restricted hours), as well as in several public lots in the downtown Bethesda area. There are public lots one block north of and one block south of our building.
Parking is available in our building with an entrance on the St. Elmo side for a daily fee. We do not validate parking tickets.